Some words and phrases in this Policy are in single quotation marks (e.g., ‘controller’, ‘processor’ and ‘data subject’). These are legal terms, having the same meanings as given to them in the EU General Data Protection Regulation, i.e., Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Required statement by EU Regulation:
1. (a) The identity and the contact details of the controller: Lead Lesław Adamczyk,
1. (b) the contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable: Not Applicable,
1. (c) The purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended as well as the legal basis for the processing:
- In order to conduct research about how people from different groups manage and plan their time to further improve the performance of the service (grounds: Contractual)
- In order to send weekly reports on how a person manages their time, (grounds: Contractual)
- In order to analyse persons performance in time management if a person agreed to a premium version of a service. (grounds: Contractual)
- Creating new product or services. (interest: growing our business)
- Measuring effectiveness of the messages we direct to you (interest: make product more enjoyable)
1. (d) where the processing is based on point (f) of Article 6(1), the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party: Not Applicable
1. (e) the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data, if any: None, Users themselves
1. (f) where applicable, the fact that the controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation: Not Applicable
2. (a) the period for which the personal data will be stored, or if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period:
We store the information until:
- you allow us to do so. Sending us an information that you would like to withdraw the allowance, means we will automatically delete the data of yours and stop collecting it. You can withdraw the consent by sending an email saying so to email@example.com.
- or until the end of provision the service by Lead Time Navi (when for instance it won’t be profitable any more)
2. (b) the existence of the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability: User can at any time request erasure of personal data or access to it, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org saying so.
2. (c) where the processing is based on point (a) of Article 6(1) or point (a) of Article 9(2), the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal: User has a right to withdraw consent to the processing of his or her personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal
2. (d) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: User has a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
2. (e) whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether the data subject is obliged to provide the personal data and of the possible consequences of failure to provide such data: If user won’t give permission to store and process the data, Lead Time Navi won’t be able to supply the user with report. Provision of personal data is contractual requirement.
2. (f) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject: Automated decision making is not existent yet in our program. (24.08.2018) If such tool will be provided, it will involve choosing benchmarks upon the readings from your calendar, assigning you into one of the category correlated with type of job you might be conducting.